Home Twitter Trackers CP Lucky Support Image Map

CP's Site DOWN?!?

Hey penguins. I have breaking news, Club Penguin's site is down mostly for everyone. This is shocking because Club Penguin's site is barley ever down. People have been waiting for the Music Jam 2011 for a while, but since their site is down, people can't enjoy it. I'm using Internet Explorer and when I try to go on Club Penguin's site, this shows up:
(Click to see the picture better)
I'm not sure if it's down for everyone, but someone told me it's down for all... Does that mean for everyone? Has Club Penguin been hacked? Did Club Penguin forgot to pay to keep their site up? Will Club Penguin fix this soon? Comment on what YOU think is happening! Bye penguins.
~Roky

3 comments:

  1. I guess the domain name has expired or something, but it will be back till the Americans and the Canadians are up.....I hope u get the meaning....LOL!

    ~MoniMiniMM (Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha they are careless :P
    btw roky please post on my site this post too, nice post :)
    -Ayush

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MoniMini That's not fair Monimini, i mean its mean to other countries >:|

    ReplyDelete