Home Twitter Trackers CP Lucky Support Image Map

Club Penguin still not working for others?

Hey penguins. Sorry for not posting any trackers, updates, or anything for CP. Club Penguin is still not working for me, so I can't get on their site to post updates. Club Penguin is working for most people, but why not EVERYONE? It might be a glitch or something, but this is weird. I also don't know why other CP blogs are tracking for Cadence and the Penguin Band if mostly everyone can't log in. It just makes me mad that they are still tracking. It's also not fair that not EVERYONE can't log in, but some people can. I hope Club Penguin fix this REALLY soon. But I have this one REALLY WEIRD glitch.... When I try to go on ClubPenguin.com the tab says "Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends," but then it shows the web page saying that Club Penguin is still down. Is that happening for any of you?

Please comment on what you think. Bye everyone.

~Roky

1 comment:

  1. Ok. So Club Penguin doesn't work for everyone but no one should get so mad at that. Club Penguin didn't choose who it worked for so blame technology. Although, they should've paid for the domain.

    ReplyDelete