Home Twitter Trackers CP Lucky Support Image Map

CP's Mistakes on the Puffle Party 2012

Almost in every room, Club Penguin has made mistakes on their puffles. I not saying that this Puffle Party is bad or anything, I personally think that it's the best one they ever had. Club Penguin improved a lot, I can't believe how better Club Penguin has gotten. Now, back to mistakes. I can't tell you, but I can show you Club Penguin's mistakes in almost every room that has a theme to a colored puffle. Check these mistakes out:






Yea... May be the Club Penguin staff was some what lazy to update the newer puffles to their Puffle Party rooms? I don't know.. I started noticing this while I was walking around the island. They have the newer things updated to the new puffles, but not the old things. I think Club Penguin should fix this fast. I hope they notice this. What do you think? Leave a comment below! Bye penguins!

~Rokhopper987/Lil Spiker1

No comments:

Post a Comment