Home Twitter Trackers CP Lucky Support Image Map

New Player Card Penguin Idea (Beta Team Access)

Today, there is an update on Club Penguin's Beta Team Access! Well, I have comment on Happy77's Adventure Party 2011 Sneak Peek video saying, "Happy, can you ask the CP Team if they can change the inventory style? Or maybe the playercard style? But not manger that it would cause A LOT of glitches, but something simple? Thanks Happy! :)" and Happy77 replied saying, "What part would you guys want changed? Reply to this comment with your thoughts! :)" Then I went onto Club Penguin's Beta Team Access and checked out the list and there is something that is related to my comment to Happy77. Here is what is on the list:
Cool, right? I can't wait for this! :D This is what I meant in my comment. Nothing manger, just something simple. Thank you, Happy77 for telling the CP Team about my comment and for the idea sneak peek! Comment on what you think!
~Roky

No comments:

Post a Comment