Home Twitter Trackers CP Lucky Support Image Map

Shadow Ninja Suit (CONFIRMED)

Hey penguins! Everyone has been talking about this 'Shadow Ninja Suit' online. It is real and I have the IDs and SWFs. I have went on a CPPS, or a Club Penguin Private Server, just to wear them and take a picture of me wearing them on the private server! :D Check me out!

Pretty cool huh? How is it? I think I like it! Comment on what you think!
PS: I was thinking of giving out the SWFs and the ID... Should I? ;D Comment!
~Roky

24 comments:

  1. please tell me the codes for the suit. pleeeeaaaase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE IDS ARE

      !UP H 1271

      !UP N 2033

      !UP B 4380

      !UP F 6077

      Delete
    2. what do you do with the Ids

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Helmet- 1271
      Mask- 2033
      Jacket- 4380
      Sandles - 6077

      Dont wait for him to answer

      Delete
    2. I HAVE WASTED £20 ON MEMBERSHIP SERCHED ALMOST 4 MONTHS I FINALLY FOUN THIS PAGE SO WHAT DO I DO WITH THE FrEaKiN ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. it's for the CPPS not the real clubpenguin you don't have to pay anything it's freeee!!! newbies...

      Delete
    4. by the way i'm in spain it's not 3 in the morning it's 11

      Delete
  3. tell us the codes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are the codes. I found them on Cp Wiki
    Helmet- 1271
    Mask- 2033
    Jacket- 4380
    Sandles - 6077

    Dont wait for him to answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do you mean by clone

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can only use them in Club Penguin Private Servers.
    Look up in Google or whatever you have:
    Club Penguin Private Servers
    Anyone can join them. (NOT ADVERTISING)
    Hope this helped, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can we use then on new cp?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I GOT BANNED FROM IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You use them on CPPS.me or freepenguin.xyz
    Write in the chat box !ai [code]

    ReplyDelete